I’ve carried and worn many babies over the last few years. I had a favorite carrier and was kind of a snob about it not thinking any other brand could possibly be as good. Or as comfortable. And there was no way any carrier could be better than the one I loved so much.
When the twins were little wearing one baby and pushing the other baby in the grocery cart was the only way I could get any shopping done when I was by myself.
When Matthew came along, he did not like the carrier I loved so much. He just could not get comfortable in it.
He loves, loves, loves to be in the ERGObaby. I use it just about every day.
I wear Matthew in the ERGObaby…
when I run the twins into school in the mornings or run in to pick them up in the afternoon.
when I am desperate to get him to sleep and he wants to be held but I can not just sit and hold him (hands free lovin’)
for a quick trip into the store
running errands around town and I do not want to load and unload the stroller
a walk at the park with the kids
You get the idea. I honestly use it just about every day.
At first it was a little hard for me to adjust to the new carrier because I was used to my old one. The first couple of tries I really felt like I was putting it on wrong. But once I got the hang of it, I never looked back. By the time the twins have climbed out of their carseats, I’ve got Matthew snug in the ERGObaby and we are all ready to go!
I know what you’re thinking… Matthew is 30+ pounds are you really comfortable in that? It is so comfortable that when we went to a baseball game recently, I had to put him in the carrier because he would not sit down. I stood with him in the ERGObaby at the back of the stadium for five innings! Seriously.
And look, at the end of the game we were still happy and snug!
|I wore Matthew in the ERGObaby while watching 5 innings of baseball!|
super comfortable for mom and baby (my shoulders nor my back hurt from wearing this)
you can wear your baby in the front or on your back
has an attached head cover for baby if they fall asleep or if the sun or wind are in their face- just snaps right into place
toss it in the wash if dirty- no worries
padded shoulder straps
waist area and shoulder straps are adjustable- mom and dad can share!
100% cotton! (great for Matthew’s super sensitive skin)
zipper pouch in the front- it holds my keys and my cell phone and still there is plenty of room!
the one I am wearing retails for $105.00
Want a chance to win an ERGObaby? I have one you can win, too!
Here’s how my giveaways work:
You’re in control. I have a slew of ways to enter- you can enter once, or you can enter all 11 ways. Some are even daily entries if you choose to do them- totally up to you. For each entry leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win. All entries must be in by 11:59 pm central time on Wednesday, December 15, 2010!
1) Visit ERGObaby online and tell me what you like best about their products.
2) Follow ERGObaby on Facebook.
3) Follow ERGObaby on Twitter.
4) Sign up for the ERGObaby Newsletter. Super simple- takes 2 seconds. (It is a turquoise box on the left hand side of their homepage that says Newsletter.)
5) Follow Crystal and Co. on Google Friend Connect (in my right sidebar).
6) Follow Crystal and Co. on Facebook.
7) Follow Crystal and Co. on Twitter.
8) Subscribe to get my daily posts delivered to your inbox (the box is right under my header).
9) Tweet this once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has an #ERGObaby #giveaway! #free http://bit.ly/d0j3jZ
10) Facebook this once per day: Crystal and Co. is giving away an ERGObaby carrier! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/d0j3jZ
11) Vote for my blog on Picket Fences once per day (button is in my right sidebar).
Would like Crystal & Co. to promote your product or company?
Let my crazy baby wear your shirt!