Looking for some awesome mom ideas? Then you need to check out last weeks mommy solution and idea party!
There were 111 mom ideas shared. These are the posts with the most clicks!
- Fake-It-Frugal shared a list of things with zero Weight Watcher points.
- Kids Activities Blog shared how to make reindeer treat bags that are perfect for holiday parties at school.
- Happy Hour Projects shared giftable layered cocoa jar ideas.
- My Life and Kids shared a video that made me laugh so hard! Would you think less of me if my boys and I jump for joy when we come across a bendy straw. So funny!
- Living Montessori Now shared some really neat Christmas play activities your children might enjoy. I love the pretend gift wrapping station.
Which ideas were your favorites from last week? Make sure you check out Shannon’s favs over on Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you share an idea it is seen on two sites! How fun is that.
Giveaways to Enter
Do you still have some gift shopping to get done? Check out my amazing giveaways that are going on now! Hurry as some of them close really soon. I would love for you to win! Scentsy, Wall Vinyl Decor, Childrens Book, Hot Cocoa Gift Pack and Tiffie Sleeves for the fashionista. (Plus more to come!)
Alright, if you do not mind link back to us or place our badge on your site. Here is the code: