Rada Cutlery is our Simple Dinner Ideas gold sponsor for the month of January. They are helping moms feed their family with simple dinner ideas and other mommy solutions.
About Rada Cutlery
Did you know that Rada carries more than knives? My grandmother was a long time fan of Rada and my mother is as well. Their knives are known for their life time guarantee, durability and quality.
When you go to the Rada website, you will see they also carry cookbooks, baking stones, quick mixes, and more. Their products are budget friendly and 100% American made.
They have also been offering fundraising opportunities to groups everywhere since 1948, offering you a 40% profit for your organization. Here is an overview of the Rada Fundraising Program.
Rada Dinner Solutions
Last week I made this delicious Sesame Ginger Chicken recipe and served it over steamed rice and with mixed veggies. I made it using a quick mix from Rada.
You can read step by step how I made this easy recipe. My family loved it and there was nothing left over.
I used the Rada Granny Fork to remove the hot chicken from the casserole dish. The knife is sharp and pierces the meat, making it fast and easy to transfer from the casserole dish to cutting board. It would work beautifully when removing meat from a skewer or slicing steak into strips, etc.
And if you’ve been following my site for a while you know how much I love an easy recipe. If you read my weekly meal plan each week, you also know we eat a lot of chicken in my house. Rada has a variety of budget friendly cookbooks, including Are You Chicken in the Kitchen? which showcases 112 recipes using chicken breasts.
Here are a few recipes from the cookbook I am excited to try:
- Chicken Broccoli and Rice Dinner
- Italian Chicken Florentine
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Mozzarella Stick Chicken Rolls
- Pesto Chicken Pizza
Hop over the 3 Boys and a Dog and make sure you check out her fun Rada video. She shares with you the items she will be testing out from Rada as well. (And she will have a fun giveaway from them soon.)
- Rada Cutlery is offering one lucky Crystal & Co., reader one Sweet Sesame Ginger Quick Mix, a Granny Fork and the Are You Chicken in the Kitchen? cookbook.
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 1/31/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit the Rada Cutlery website and tell me what some of your favorite dinner solutions are.
- Follow @RadaCutlery on Twitter.
- Like Rada on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Watch Kelli’s Rada Video over at 3 Boys and a Dog and come back and tell me what you learned.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (in footer)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a @RadaCutlery giveaway (quick mix, cookbook and kitchen fork) #DinnerIdeas Details: http://bit.ly/xLjRd1
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.