Spring Break week did not stop us from sharing our awesome mom ideas! If you missed last weeks party it is not too late to take a peek at the 109 ideas that were shared. I am certain you’ll find something useful.
Here are the top five clicked ideas from last week.
- Always Learning share more excellent mommy insight with us. She has raised four children, one of which was a very strong willed child. Lori shares her personal suggestions as well as scripture.
- Hammock Tracks shared a tasty cinnamon swirl bread recipe. Looks amazing and like something my kids would love. (Luke loves cinnamon swirl coffee cake.)
- 3 Boys and a Dog has some great resources for getting into shape. Her solution list includes 51 fast fat burners. For real.
- Zombie Mommy Saves shares a frugal black bean meal that her children love. No wait, she said they INHALE it. The recipe includes rice too… sounds like something my family would love!
- Kids Activities Blog shows us how to make a Lego rainbow. This activity teaches great sorting, organizing and grouping skills that are perfect for young learners.
You’ll also want to check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, anything you link up is seen on Milk and Cuddles as well as Crystal & Co.
Now, what will you link up this week?
Take a second to include our button in your post, or a link back to one of our site.
Show us what you’ve got!