Can you believe it is less than two weeks before Christmas? If the kids are getting anxious and you need projects for them to do, here are a few of my mommy resources & solutions for you to try.
Check out my Elf on the Shelf Pinterest board for over 110 ideas. Is isn’t too late to get an Elf on the Shelf for your kids.
Over 300 Kids Activities
90+ Kid Printables
This is also our weekly Saturday Pinterest Party. I’m cohost with Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life. Below is the linky. You can share anything you want to share!
Anyone can join in the fun!
All you need to do is: (all optional)
- Pin this post to Pinterest! This allows other to see the party. The more that join in the more fun and traffic we all get. (YES including YOU!)
- Link up any post below that you want to get a pin on Pinterest. There isn’t a limit.
- If you are on Pinterest, leave your pin name in the linky so we can follow you back.
- Make your own Pinterest post to showcase some of your favorite pins.
- Grab the linky and add it to your blog.
Click the photo to follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping in and linking up!