2012 was very good to us here at Crystal & Co. This site continued to grow leaps and bounds.
We have reached a point where the site consistently receives 100,000+ pageviews per month with over 80,000 unique visitors every month. It still blows my mind!
We had posts go viral multiple times thanks to Pinterest and to readers always sharing.
We published an eBook and more!
Take a peek at the top 10 posts on 2012.
- Coupon Resources- this page went viral and continues to go viral again and again. In 2012 this page alone had over 400,000 pageviews! If you are looking for ways to save money in 2013, this is a must read resource!
- Crockpot Ravioli- this is one of the easiest recipes and is the most viewed recipe on my site! Perfect for a busy school or work night. Serve it with a dinner salad and french bread and dinner is done!
- 80+ Summer Activities for Kids- this is a post my good friend Kim asked me to compile. She was looking for activities to keep her kids busy in the summer. This list is full of boredom busters. Don’t let the title fool you. These activities for kids will cure cabin fever during the winter months, there are ideas that are perfect for Spring Break season and of course things to do all summer long!
- Easy Recipes- looking for simple dinner ideas? Here are over 90 recipes that are perfect for the busy family!
- Crockpot Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole - this is another loved recipe here on Crystal & Co. Who knew you could make a casserole in the crockpot.
- Easy Smores Printable for Teachers- these are perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week, but also any time you want to tell your teacher just how special she is.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles - comfort food at it’s best. Did I mention you cook it in the slow cooker? Yum!
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken- another easy dinner idea for busy parents!
- 24 Zoo Birthday Party Ideas- this is a post that was inspired by a reader. She asked me to find zoo birthday party ideas for her. Little did I know, it would be a post others are Googling every day. Wow!
- Recipe Resources- if your plan for 2013 is to cook at home and save money, this is a post you will want to read.
And I want to thank you! Thanks for reading, for commenting, for sharing and sticking with me.