Pasta is a lifesaver ingredient here at our house and is always in our pantry. We enjoy preparing it many different ways- with chicken beef and also pork. WE love bow tie pasta, spaghetti, fettuccine, angel hair, elbow, the list goes on and on!
Here is a list of delicious pasta recipes that my family enjoys. Many of these recipes can be made in the crockpot to make preparation even easier if that is something of interest to you.
- Vodka Chicken Pasta (No Alcohol)
- Crockpot Ravioli (most viewed recipe on my site!)
- Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini over Bowtie Pasta
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (in the crockpot)
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Light Pasta Chicken Dish (30 Minute Meal)
- Baked White Spaghetti
- Italian Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
- Indiana Chowder (30 Minute Meal)
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs (frozen beef meatballs)
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles
- Italian Pasta Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake
- Crockpot Mac & Cheese
- Crockpot Veggie Lasagna
Which pasta recipe will make it on your menu this week?
Don’t forget to take printable coupons with you to the store to save even more on your grocery bill.