Are you hosting a get together at your house for the Superbowl this Sunday? I am getting lots of Google searches today for appetizer recipes, finger foods and dinners that will serve a crowd.
I have some easy recipes that would be perfect no matter the crowd you are hosting. And, don’t forget your printable coupons before you head to the store to shop. I have a roundup of coupons specific to Superbowl shopping.
Recipes Perfect for the Superbowl
- Homemade Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce – the kids will love this! Pop some chicken nuggets in the oven and they will be happy little football fans.
- Easy Pizza Dip- easy to make and who does not love a dip!
- Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer – fancy and simple but also affordable. Did I mention these are filling?
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip - love this! And the fact that you make it in the crockpot is just amazing to me!
- 5 Minute Hummus (Guest Post)- serve with pita bread or serve with carrots.
- Chicken Nachos- these are to make and easy to eat. Use up leftover shredded chicken if you have it.
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas- we love these. Make with pulled pork, shredded chicken or meatless.
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich with Sharp White Cheddar- make these as sliders and everyone will devour them!
- Homemade Personal Pizzas (and Pizza Dough)- making homemade pizza while watching the football game is really fun for kids.
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake – this is what we had last year during the Superbowl game.
- Crockpot Navy Beans and Ham- perfect to start the night before and just let them for their thing in the crockpot.
- Easy Taco Salad (30 Minute Meal)- great for a crowd!
- Dijon Steak Kabobs with Mushroom Wild Rice (30 Minute Meal)- if you love beef you will love these easy to make kabobs.
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad- great pasta dish that stretches for a crowd.
- Pina Colada Cake – one word… yum!
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs- the kids will totally dig making these!
- Valentine Popcorn – who doesn’t love some Valentine celebration with the football game.
- Apple Upside Down Pie- total crowd pleaser!
- No Bake Blueberry Banana Pie - no bake makes it super simple.
- Jello Poke Cake – use Jello colors that represent your favorite team.
What are your plans for Superbowl Sunday?