This week on our #LearnToBlog Series we were scheduled to discuss Google+, but our expert had a family emergency and we are postponing that until next Tuesday. This week we decided to tackle YouTube.
How often do you use YouTube as a blogger? Have you made any videos and placed them on your site? Did you know that Google and YouTube are the two most searched engines for information?
Kelli, from 3 Boys and a Dog, and I have been sharing tips with you guys for 5 weeks now that teach you how to blog. We both have been blogging for a while and know how difficult it can be to find someone who is willing to share blogging secrets and knowledge with you. We are here to help you!
Andrea Green is a blogger who focuses on organic deals, green steals and real food meals (love that!). She has become very efficient in YouTube and has learned so much over the last few years by trial and error and lots of research.
In this video Andrea teaches you:
- where to start- how to determine the topics you want to make videos about
- why videos are important for your blog
- video basics- how to get started and how long your videos should be
- video elements- what focus on in your videos, keyword specifics, etc
- editing- free tools for both Mac and PC users
- and more
- Set up your YouTube Profile
- Determine Your Keywords
- Make a 90 second YouTube Video
- Get Comfortable Editing
- Embed a Video into a Blog Post
- Tie Google+ and YouTube Together
We are excited to see you implement these pointers. Feel free to leave questions in the comments on this blog post or over on Google+ under this video. We will do our very best to answer your questions. We are so excited to see your blog grow!
Join us next week (3-12-13) at 10:00 am CST over on Google+ as we discuss Google+! Let me know if you need an invite so you can RSVP. You will need to be in either my circle or Kelli’s circle to get an invite, but we can totally make that happen for you!
More Blogging Tips
- Grow Your Blog With StumbleUpon (video)
- Utilizing Facebook for Blog Traffic (video)
- Use Pinterest to Grow Your Site (video)
- How to Use Twitter (video)
- Linky Party Strategies- 50 Parties in my Niche
- How to Improve Your Blog
- 16 Twitter Tips
- Can You Make Money Blogging?