Do You Use Coupons?

You do not have to be an extreme couponer to save some money on your grocery bill.

I do not extreme coupon. I know nothing about extreme couponing or stockpiling.

But, I do print coupons here and there and save the coupons that I get at the checkout with my receipt.

I save money. Every little bit helps, right?

Moms are constantly sharing coupon resources with me and sites that are perfect for finding free printable coupons on. I love sharing this information with you guys. Who doesn’t love to save money?

21 coupon resources for busy moms #crystalandcomp

21 Coupon Resources to Help You Save

Almost two years ago I pulled together a list of what I think are the best sites for finding printable coupons on.

Then I took all the comments from my readers and made the list even larger with their suggestions and favorites.

I also added two eBooks that are easy to download and really breakdown the how-to’s of couponing. One mom shares how she cut her grocery bill in half and the other mom promises to make coupon clipping simple.

You can view the entire list of 21 coupon resources and start shaving down that grocery bill today.

Remember, couponing with meal planning is always a win, win for your household budget!

Comments

thanks! i do the same! every little bit does help! last week i cut my bill at the checkout in the half at kroger. it was definitely a proud mommy/wife moment. :)

I’m visiting from Thrifty Home. Thanks for compiling this list and sharing it! I’m always looking for great resources to save money. It’s such a thrill to see how much you can save on your grocery trip.

Erin- thanks for stopping by. I am always amazed at people who can go in and get $200 worth of groceries for like $30. I have never done that and just use coupons for the things already use on a regular basis, but more power to those who can save BIG on the items their family will use.

This is a great list resources. Couponing help us a lot to cut grocery budget and help us to save money. I’m new with this coupon things so every source will help ! thanks for sharing ! came from living well spending less !
    Marlin

Thank you so much for this! I am terrible about using coupons and I feel lost every time I consider giving them a try. This is a terrific starting point for me! I am featuring this post on my link-up this week, which goes live this evening. Thanks so much for joining me over at Walking Redeemed last week. I am thrilled to have been introduced to your blog!

Thanks for the resources. I recently began clipping coupons, and I’m still getting the hang of it. I didn’t know you can print them offline, except for the ones companies send you directly. That’s great! I’m excited to find new ways to save my family money!

1. [...] Would you like to save money on your grocery bill without having to learn extreme couponing?  Yeah, me too!  I was all ears (er, eyes!) for this post by Crystal & Co entitled Do you use coupons? [...]