As many of you know, we homeschool. I also have a lot of homeschool families who read this blog. Many of them share their resources and solutions each Wednesday on my linky party.
Blogs are a great place to get homeschool advice and educational resources from moms who have been there and done that.
Today I am going to share with you a collection of 10 homeschool resources that have been shared at my linky party over the last few weeks. These are all very helpful for different stages of homeschooling. If you know a family who plans to teach their children at home, this would be a great list to share with them.
Also, you might want to pin this post over on Pinterest to make it easier to keep up with for future reference.
10 Homeschool Resources
- 12 Tips on Starting Montessori teaching at home from Liz at Living Montessori Now by way of Kids Activities Blog
- You Might be a Homeschool Family IF ….. from 3 Boys and a Dog
- What a Fun and Focused Homeschool Day Looks Like was shared by Life with Moore Babies
- Letter of the Week Crafts for Preschoolers was shared by Crystal & Co.
- 8 Benefits of Studying Music from Beauty Through Imperfection
- How One Mom Juggles Homeschooling and Working at Home from B Inspired Mama
- Free Printable School Schedule (can be used for homeschoolers or public schoolers) from Superheros and Teacups
- How to Teach Routine from Preschool Powol Packets
- How to Keep Homeschool Costs Down was shared by The Prudent Homemaker
- How Do I Teach a Strong Will Child shared by Life with Moore Babies
I hope you find these homeschool resources to be helpful.
Make sure you link up this coming Wednesday with your latest projects, advice and ideas! I love promoting and sharing your stuff!