Did you see all of the awesome mom advice that was shared here on Crystal & Co., last week? Moms from all over the internet shared their ideas at our weekly linky praty called The Mommy Club. There were 182 ideas submitted last week!
Here is a roundup of the five best that had the most clicks. The topics include; blogging tips, snacks that give mom’s energy, an awesome dump cake dessert recipe, dinner tips and the healthiest pizza crust!
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Mum’s Make Lists showed us how to grow our blogs in 20 minutes every day. Her methods can be implemented for bloggers who just want to write one blog post per week and optimize the traffic for that post. Her information is great and practical. Much of it lines up with what Kelli Miller and I teach you each week in our #LearntoBlog Google+ hangouts (Although we do suggest posting more than once per week.)
2) The Saturday Evening Pot shared how to make a healthy pizza crust. This is perfect for those who make homemade pizza once a week. Yum!
3) Growing in Grace shared here yummy dump cake recipe. It looks so good and like the perfect weeknight dessert idea!
4) You know I am a meal planning mama. I believe meal planning changes nighttime routines forever. Mums Make Lists also shared this week her top 10 tips for getting dinner on the table fast.
5) Are you running off little to no energy come afternoon time? Moms are exhausted. Mums Make Lists created a list of 30 high energy snacks for tired moms. One of my favorite snacks is apple slices with almond butter.
182 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 182 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)