I LOVE this time of the week! If you are visiting for the first time – we are so glad you found us! And welcome back all you weekly sharers. We are so glad you share with us each week. All of your ideas help other moms all over the web each week!
Each week we have some great submissions and I really enjoy going through them all! Last week we had 167 mom advice ideas shared by moms all over!
There were some great Disney money saving ideas, as well as more great Halloween crafts and some great fall recipes! I just loved going through each and every one of them.
Here is a roundup of the top five most clicked ideas from last week.
1) I am in love with this Rustic Fall Banner from Another Bright Idea. Apparently you guys loved it too, because it had a lot of clicks.
2) Plain and Not So Plain shared an awesome series on how to get your home naturally clean in 21 days.
3) Are you a weary mom? Do you say or do things that you later regret, like raising your voice at your kids or husband? Sweet Silly Sara has some mom advice for you.
4) Do you have a preschooler at home? Looking for pumpkin activities to do with him this Fall? True Aim Education has us covered!
5) Need meal planning inspiration? Check out this Joyful Homemaking’s weekly meal plan for ideas AND check out the awesome charging station she made by re-purposing an old bread box.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on twitter and pinterest!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., and/or Milk and Cuddles,permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.