Are you looking for Valentine food to make for the day of love? How about an easy heart cookie recipe? Or cupcakes? Or brownies? These are perfect for home parties and school parties.
Where did I get these recipes from, you ask? These are all from Crystal & Co., readers and from their lovely submissions to our weekly linky party on Wednesday’s. I love the ideas that you guys share- keep them coming!
Here are eight delicious Valentine recipes you will want to check out.
- Chocolate Cherry Filled Cupcakes by Sunsgine and Sippy Cups
- Homemade Valentine Heart Cookies by DIY Dreamer
- Brownie Pudding by The Chirping Mom
- Nine Sweet Valentine Recipes from Southern Mom Cooks
- Valentine Jello Treats from Southern Mom Cooks
- Sweet Valentine Treat Collection found on Pinterest by Southern Mom Cooks
- Easy Valentine Cupcakes by Southern Mom Cooks
- Cranberry Kiss Cocktail by Southern Moms Cooks
Looking for more Valentine related ideas? You don’t want to miss out on these Valentine Crafts!