I hope you all had a great time with family and friends this week. Did you shop on Black Friday? Are you shopping today for Small Business Saturday? How about Cyber Monday? Don’t forget to check my discount code page to save money this holiday season.
Here are a few of my favorite mommy resources & solutions that I have collected over the past few months. I hope you find new Holiday Recipes, fun Holiday Crafts to do with your kids and Holiday Shopping Deals to help you over the next month.
Do you have any holiday ideas on your blog? IF so link them below. This is our weekly Pinterest Party and I’m cohost with Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life! Below is our weekly Saturday linky. You can share anything you want to share- NOT JUST HOLIDAY IDEAS.
Anyone can join in the fun!
All you need to do is: (all optional)
- Pin this post to Pinterest! This allows other to see the party. The more that join in the more fun and traffic we all get. (YES including YOU!)
- Link up any post below that you want to get a pin on Pinterest. There isn’t a limit.
- If you are on Pinterest, leave your pin name in the linky so we can follow you back.
- Make your own Pinterest post to showcase some of your favorite pins.
- Grab the linky and add it to your blog.
Click the photo to follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping in and linking up!