Down here in Southern Alabama, we don’t really have all the pretty colors when our leaves start falling. We either have green or dead and nothing in between. LOL! So, I want my kids to understand what happens in other parts of our country. These Fall Leaves printables are perfect for teaching our Children all about the Autumn Season! Personally, Fall is one of my favorite seasons and has an awesome learning potential: from leaves, to colors, to how animals prepare for Winter, to the great Holidays coming!
Fall Leaves Printables and Activities for Kids:
I hope you and yours enjoy these printables & crafts as much as Tank and I do!
- Love this Alphabet Leaf Activity to help our preschool children match upper & lower case letters.
- This Fall Leaf Unit Study from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom is a perfect companion to your homeschool plan for all ages!
- This Leaf Garland craft is just too adorable! I would love to string it on my banister!
- You and your kids can learn All About Leaves with this free printable pack from 3 Dinosaurs!
- This L is for Leaf craft is a fun way to introduce Fall to your Preschoolers!
- Crafty Morning curated a ton of Fall Leaves Crafts for your kids to make.
- Not enough leaves? Check out this list of over 20 leaf activities for kids!
More Fall Crafts:
Fall isn’t just about leaves! You can learn even more about fall with any of the following projects and printables!
- P is for Pumpkin (preschool alphabet)
- A is for Apple: 6 Educational Activities for Kids
- L is for Leaf Crown (preschool alphabet)
- A is for Apple (preschool alphabet)
- 6 Crafty Apple Activities for Kids
- Apple Collage Craft
Do you have any favorite fall leaves printables that you use in your homeschooling? Please share them in the comments below!