Are you ready for fall?
We are so ready for cooler temperatures and all of the fun colors and activities that come along with fall.
Fall almost initiates the holiday season and the times with family we look forward to and the yummy fall food!
It is a time for pumpkins and we always make a plan on getting a least one for each person in the family. Decorating them is so much fun and it does not have to always include carving. In fact, the mess of carving is a pain and my boys usually end up with seeds and stringy pumpkin parts all over the place. So why not try something different! Of course carving them comes closer to Halloween but how about these super awesome no carve pumpkin ideas?
Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
1. Add some teeth and red eyes for the ultimate Fanged Pumpkin. Martha Stewart
2. These Silly Faced Pumpkins are the perfect option for a non-scary approach to decorating and they are really cute! Better Homes and Gardens
3. Jazz up your fall pumpkins with a Glue Gun and Ribbon to match the interior of your home. Decorating Your Small Space
4. Use Patterned Tape to make plaid designs or simply create something awesome yourself! Decorating Your Small Space
5. Make your own Glittery Pumpkin that is sure to inspire your fall space. Sale Savvy
6. This Melted Crayon Pumpkin is super awesome and easy for the kids to help with. The Swell Designer
7. Dazzle up your pumpkin with some easy Glue on Jewels that can be arranged for any design. All Things Katie Marie
8. Spice up the front of your pumpkin with some Card Stock Bats that are a true fall treat! Decorating Your Small Space
9. Paint it with Chalkboard Paint and create your own daily designs on the outside with chalk. Sale Savvy
10. Spark up the front of your pumpkin with some Fake Cutout Mustaches that any boy will find funny. Annilyn Green
11. These Psychedelic Pumpkins are easy made and toddler approved with some paint and simple shape and letter cutouts. Babble
12. Use acrylic paints to make these mess free Sprinkled Donut Pumpkins that look completely tasty. Red Tricycle
13. Make these Freestyle Monsters that can be decorated with feathers, googly eyes, and anything else you may have on hand. Red Tricycle
14. Cut out an Glue on Fun Felt Shapes and the kids can totally handle this one! Sale Savvy
15. Use up those Mr. Potato Head Pieces to make the ultimate funny face. Babble
16. Deck out your pumpkin to look like An Owl complete with layers of felt cut out feathers! Red Tricycle
17. These No-Carve Typography Pumpkins are really cool and can be made to say any clever little thing you want. Fair Goods
18. Make your own Button Pumpkin with any leftover buttons you may have to create a sweet design. Mom 4 Real
19. These Cool Chevrons are simple yet trendy way to decorate your fall pumpkins. Red Tricycle
20. This No- Carve Candy Corn Pumpkin Owl is so adorable and easy enough for the whole family to participate in the making! All You
21. These Neon Paint Dipped Pumpkins are a bright colored craft for the kids and scream loud colors! A Night Owl
22. Use up any old hardware from the garage to make this adorable Tin Man Pumpkin. Celebrating Halloween
23. Wrap your Pumpkins in Minilights to create a glowing walkway perfect for upcoming fall weather. Woman’s Day
24. These Tissue Paper and Modge Podge Pumpkins are a great kids craft and easily done. Babble
25. Simplify your fall decor with just some easy Painted Pumpkins in different colors. Because It’s Awesome
BONUS HENNA PAINT PUMPKIN
How are your gearing up for fall weather? Have a special tip for decorating pumpkins? Please share with us!