If you have been considering starting to do some canning, you can currently get Canology – A Beginner’s Guide To Canning & Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods for FREE on Amazon.
In the book “Canology – How To Eat Healthier & Save Money By Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods” you will learn:
- Why preserving food will save you money on your family’s grocery bill.
- How to preserve food the safe, natural way (without chemicals)
- What is canning (jarring foods)?
- How to preserve veggies, fruits, jams, salsas, sauces, soups, chili, applesauce, and many more cooking creations for use all-year round.
- Why natural veggies and fruits are better than store-bought chemically-grown foods
- How to find locally grown, healthy organic produce and fruits in your own community on a budget
- How to decorate your jars to use as gifts and in gift baskets.
Plus, you do not need a Kindle to read this book! Check out the FREE Kindle Reading Apps you can get and read it on your computer, your phone and more devices!
Did you also know you can use coupons on Amazon? Save even more!