We had another fun week at The Mommy Club! We have had a total of 261 mom advice ideas shared so far! (You have until Sunday night at 6pm to get yours in)! Again this week we had some fun Valentine ideas and some yummy looking Super Bowl recipes! Each week I have a lot of fun going through all of the great ideas you all submit to pick my top 5!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from the 261 total submitted last week. Topics include some yummy recipes, as well as tips on teaching beginnger phonics and tips on putting baby to sleep.
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Raining Hot Coupons shared a yummy recipe for a Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Sandwich!
2) Raining Hot Coupons also shared a yummy recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip! Who all is serving this at their Super Bowl party?
3) Mums Make Lists shared some great tips on How to Help Your Baby Sleep!
4) Mums Make List also shared some great tips on how to teach Beginners Phonics!
5) Spend with Pennies shared this yummy recipe for Grandma’s Goulash.
261 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 261 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)