Are you expecting or know someone who is?
These days you can never be too prepared for a new baby. We are expecting our fourth in the early spring and things are sure to change around our house. First of all I have 3 boys so this sweet little girl may have me pulling my hair out. The pregnancy changes so drastically with every child too!
So how to prepare? What things are most important? Well….lots of things! With everything from belly bands to car seat covers, freebies are always a huge perk when preparing for the arrival of a new baby!
9 Free Things For Expectant Moms
1. Let Enfamil® help you nourish milestones. Join Enfamil Family Beginnings. You’ll get trusted advice for every stage of your baby’s development, plus discounts on Enfamil products, free samples and goodies, such as an Enfamil Pack ‘n Cool™. This offer is intended for U.S. residents only.
2. Seven Slings wants to give you a promo code for a free baby carrier (a $48 value) at (link). The promo code is “ENBABY”. Go to (link) , click on ‘Shop Now”, select any baby carrier you would like. Be sure to go to the sizing page so that you can get the right size carrier for you.
3. No more maternity pants! Belly Button Band products button into your pre-pregnancy pants to adjust to your expanding belly and keep them secure. Wear your favorite jeans all throughout your pregnancy and for the in-between sizes after pregnancy with Belly Button Band!
4. We want to give you a promo code for 10 FREE pairs of Designer Breast Pads ($35 Value) today! 30 great styles to choose from. Breast Pads make GREAT gifts. Selections dwindle quickly, so get yours today!
1) Go to http://www.breastpads.com
2) Select your favorite pairs of Breast Pads – you will then be automatically directed to your shopping cart.
3) Enter the promo code “ENBABY” and we will deduct 100% off the cost of your Breast Pads – a $35 value!
5. Escalate Network wants to give you a promo code for a free carseat canopy (a $49.95 value).
6. Do you use a nursing pillow for breast feeding? Get one for free! It’s as easy as 1-2-3! Click on “Shop Now” and select the Nursing Pillow☺ of your choice in any of our 9 prints!
7. Uddercovers wants to give you a promo code for a free patterned breastfeeding cover (a $35 value).
8. Keep your little ones legs warm with these sweet little baby leggings. We want to give you a promo code for 5 free baby leggings (a $50 value) with 70+ Styles!
9. As a mom reading is essential even when your baby is still in the womb. This Baby Einstein Bundle includes 3 sturdy board books: “Who Lives Here?”, “Music on the Go” and “What is Black and White?” along with a squishy plush book, “Baby is SO Big”, discovery cards with ring, and an informative parent guide.
Aren’t these freebies helpful? Which one is your favorite?
More Things for Moms and Baby