We are all busy these days and it does not matter what time of year it is. Right now everyone is busy with end of the school year and sports. Soon we will be looking for easy recipes for the summer. Before long we will be busy with back to school. Then there is the holidays and the new year. Soon we start the cycle all over again.
Meal planning is huge for saving money, saving time and feeding your family dinner around the table. I can teach you how to meal plan in five simple steps and one of those steps involves teaching you how to find recipes that meet your families criteria.
If your life is busy, if easy recipes are what you’re on the hunt for, if extra time is not something that you have, start with recipes that are quick and easy to prepare like these 17 dinners that cook in 30 minutes or less.
Easy Recipes that are 30 Minute Meals
- English Muffin Pizzas (15 minute Meal)
- Pesto Honey Salmon (30 Minute meal)
- Bean and Cheese Tostadas (30 Minute Meal)
- Chicken Artichoke Tomato Pizza (30 Minute Meal)
- Mango Salsa Salmon (30 Minute Meal)
- Baked BBQ Salmon (30 Minute Meal)
- Lime Butter Garlic Salmon (30 Minute Meal)
- Lentil Nachos
- Taco Soup Tostadas
- Beefy Mexican Rice (A Family Recipe)
- Easy Taco Salad (30 Minute Meal)
- Indiana Chowder (30 Minute Meal)
- Dijon Steak Kabobs with Mushroom Wild Rice (30 Minute Meal)
- Tenderloin Cranberry and Pear Salad w/ Honey Mustard Dressing (30 Minute Meal)
- Szechuan Beef Stir Fry – (30 Minute Meal)
- Light Chicken Pasta (20 Minute Meal)
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas (25 Minute Meal)
Also, another way to save money at the grocery store is with printable coupons. Every little bit helps and you do not have to be an extreme couponer to save significantly.