I love fun Fall craft ideas. Don’t you?
This Hershey’s Kisses printable makes the perfect addition to your Halloween treat bowl, they make precious goodie bag treats for a party and make the perfect teacher’s gift.
You Will Need:
- Hershey’s Kisses Stickers printable <——— click to print
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses
- full sheet white label
- 1 inch circle cutter
- candy dish, if you want to display them
- small cell bag, if you want to give these as goodie bags
- clear container with a lid, if you want to give as a teachers gift
- ribbons, for decorating bag or container
Print out the printable on a full sheet white label.
Use the scissors to cut the label into strips. This will make circle cutting much easier.
Use the 1 inch circle cutter to cut out the Kisses labels.
Place the stickers on the bottom of the Hershey’s Kisses.
I love that these are so flexible.
You can fill a candy bowl and put it on your desk at work. You’ll be the afternoon hangout!
You can fill small cello bags with the candies and use festive colored ribbons to tie it shut.
These make perfect goodie bags for a school class party.
You can also take a clear container, like this mock painters can, or a mason jar, and fill it with Kisses.
I tossed in some Pumpkin Spice Kisses to add more color.
Tie some ribbons around the top and you have a lovely teacher’s gift.