Are you on the hunt for solutions that will guide you through how to organize your very busy schedule?
I’ve shared the amazing Hatchedit.com with you guys before, but I am here to share it with you again. Remember them? They have that awesome free online calendar that helps busy moms like you and me keep our lives in order.
Remember, it is really simple. You just go in and create an account and begin to log and organize each person in your household and all the activities they have coming up. Anything from doctor appointments and upcoming school meetings, to football practices and weekend birthday parties. Each person on your calendar is color coded and easily identified.
Another awesome feature that I love is that you can import all of your contacts and send event invitations from Hatchedit.com as well. All of this for free.
How could it get any better?
Well, leave it to the gurus at Hatchedit.com to do just that. Make it even better.
Share Your To Do List
Planning a baby shower or event? Does this event have a list of to dos that are a mile long? Is someone helping you pull this shower off?
Create your to do list in Hatchedit.com and share it with your party planning friends.
So, if your mother is helping you throw a baby shower for your sister-in-law, make a list, share it, and you can both mark things off as you go and add things as needed.
Brilliant. Why reinvent the wheel, right?
There is an App for That
Yes, Hatchedit.com now has an app for your iPhone or your iPad or your Android!
Here is a glimpse of your to do list in “app” form.
Mange everything right from your smartphone device.
If you are not using Hatchedit yet, the time is now! It has been seen in Forbes, TechCrunch, Pregnancy & Newborn (what new mom could not benefit from this?!) and Fox Business. They know a good thing then they see it!
Hatchedit.com is so excited for you to take advantage of their free service, that they want to give one lucky Crystal & Co., reader a $50 giftcard for checking them out.
- One lucky winner will win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 10/05/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Hatchedit.com and sign up. For free.
- Get their app for your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Like Hatchedit.com on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Hatchedit.com on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp: $50 Amazon #giftcard #giveaway via @hatchedit. Ck out their #free app for your Droid or iPhone! http://bit.ly/PZK8cY
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.