Are you looking for good parenting resources for your preschooler? We have so many educational and parenting solutions here for families.
Just so happens, many of our top posts this past year were our preschool and parenting articles.
Each of these can help you homeschool your little one, do supplemental learning at home, or simply make learning fun while making memories together! Make sure you check out all of our activities for kids while you’re here.
10 Good Parenting Resources
- Letter of the Week Craft for Preschoolers this is a collection of crafts from A to Z. Something different for every letter. Templates and supply lists included!
- Activities for 2 Year Olds in the Car traveling soon? Here are 10 awesome activities for 2 year olds to do in the car while on a road trip!
- A is for Alligator Craft perfect as your preschooler learns the letter A.
- How to Make Silly Putty my boys love science. We had so much fun exploring as we learned how to make silly putty from scratch!
- Preschool Do a Dot Printables a printable worksheet for each letter of the alphabet that uses do a dot markers to find each letter.
- B is for Butterfly Craft this is a butterfly craft even boys will love!
- Free Printable Handwriting Worksheets simply enter your child’s name and a customized traceable worksheet will generate!
- J is for Jellyfish Craft this craft has been a huge hit at my house and on this site!
- How to Make an Alphabet Flip Book struggling to teach your preschooler their alphabet. THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO START!
- Elf on the Shelf Printables 26 printables and 150+ ideas. I know Elf on the Shelf is just at Christmas time, but these posts go wild on my site!
What are your learning goals for your preschooler this year? This is a great resource list to start with for free activities!
Make sure you check out all of our activities for kids while you’re here. We have hundreds!
And don’t miss our 10 Outdoor Winter Activities for Kids! Perfect for right now!