Do you find yourself asking how do I get organized? Buttoned Up is another one of those companies I have fallen in love with. They have fun, practical tools for organizing your life. I have featured their mommy solutions on my site before.
They have this new book out called Pretty Neat. Part of getting organized is about letting go of perfection. Um, that is me.The book is full of tips and pointers as well as interviews from real moms!
The Editor of Glamour magazine, Cindi Leive, who is a working mom of two, shares her tips on how to say no.
Agnes Perozzi, married stay-at-home mom of three, gives tips on developing a family schedule.
Ann Malone Smith, single working mom of two little ones, gives tips on wrangling children’s toys.
And I love this interview by a mom of five and how she sticks to an evening routine to help her morning routine run smoothly.
This book is a must read.
Buttoned Up Coupons
What about a booklet full of your best intentions? Hand out these organizational coupons to someone you love.
What about giving a coupon to one of your children that promises they will take out the trash without being asked.
Or, I will get along with ___ for one week without being asked.
How about this one, I will do my homework without being asked.
I think Buttoned Up has been spying on my family.
The Password Log holds up to 100 usernames and passwords and even offers a space for taking notes so you can keep record of when passwords were changed. It is small and compact and fits perfectly in your purse.
Before I had so many children, I loved spending time at the card shop. I had a card box that I filed all my greeting cards in by topic.
Now. Um, that is just a distant memory. I am lucky if I have a greeting card on hand when someone has a b-day, an anniversary, or just because. With the greeting card stash, cards are always on hand.
Buttoned Up is offering all Crystal & Co., readers 20% off their orders though Dec 31st! Just enter CRYSTAL20 at checkout.
- Buttoned Up is offering one lucky Crystal & Co., reader an organizing package that includes Pretty Neat, Buttoned Up Coupons, Password Log, and a Greetings Stash.
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 12/15/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org and must acknowledge within 24 hours, due to time sensitivity with the holidays, or another winner will be randomly chosen.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Buttoned Up online and tell me which items you would be most excited to use in your life.
- While you’re on her site, sign up to get Buttoned Up tips delivered to your inbox.
- Like Buttoned Up on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow @getbuttonedup on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (right sidebar)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a @getbuttonedup #giveaway and #discountcode to help you get #organized! http://bit.ly/w0tSHB
Holiday shopping on a budget? Me too! Check out all of the online discount codes I am using this season.
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.