This is a super simple Valentine’s Day gift that would be perfect for a teacher or loved one this year. This project is certainly flexible and could be customized for any holiday. This would also rock as a party favor for an older girls birthday party- you can easily find the socks in childrens’ sizes.
I originally found this tutorial on Seven-Thirty-Three’s site and just had to share it with you guys.
Here is what you’ll need for each gift:
- one pair of spa socks (Target has 2 pair for $2.50 in the dollar spot)
- hot glue gun
- a rubber band
- card stock (I used brown- $0.69 a sheet)
- scissors (or a cutter for the card stock)
- festive cupcake liner
- festive ribbon ($0.99 at the craft store for 3 yrds)
- treat box adequately sized (pkg of 3 for $2.99)
Here is how you assemble…
Start with a pair of festive spa socks. You can get them in just about any color, combination, pattern, or just plain Jane.