|Kidorable Frog Rain Boots|
Oh me, oh my! Have you heard of Kidorable? Have you seen their products? My children are in love!
We selected some items to try out and when the delivery arrived you would have thought Micky Mouse Clubhouse showed up at the front door. The twins have fought over these frog rain boots all weekend. The poor boots have hardly had a break. The patterns and collections will make your kids squeal in delight and make them totally Kidorable! And they go with everything- especially sweatpants. 🙂
See this backpack….
|Kidorable Frog Backpack|
Is it not the cutest thing ever!? Matthew loves it and it melts me when he wears it and so proudly sports his new little grown-up look. My little baby is a toddler and it is such a hard reality for me to accept. Not only is the backpack adorable, but I love that it will adjust small enough for Matthew to wear it perfectly, and expand large enough for the twins to wear as well. And I love that it is practical for him to operate too (once he gets a little bigger). See that foamy froggy dangling from the zipper? It is a nice size for toddler hands so he can pull and zip it closed himself.
Goodbye diaper bag, hello backpack!
|Kidorable Frog Raincoat|
And this rockin’ raincoat is such a hit. It has not rained in weeks, but Nick and Luke have alternated wearing it day in and day out all weekend long. The twins like to play in the boots and the raincoat and pretend like they are army men. They are so stinkin’ cute and have the most amazing imaginations.
This is what I love most about Kidorable:
- Durable and well-made products designed with kids in mind.
- They have boots, raincoats, umbrellas, backpacks, gloves, scarfs, towels and the list goes on and on.
- Generally it is hard to find cute stuff for boys (there is always tons of cute stuff for girls). Not at Kidorable! They have such an awesome selection of themes for both genders.
- They have an online outlet store, too!
- Encourages imaginary play.
- Practical and fun- how cool is that?!
Want to win a Kidorable Umbrella– you even get to pick the style! I promise you’ll love it. It would make a fantastic Christmas gift ((wink, wink))!
Here is how my giveaways work:
- Enter once or all 11 ways- it is up to you.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address.
- Have all entries in by Monday, December 13, 2010, at 11:59 pm CT.
- Random.org will be used to determine the winner.
1) Visit the Kidorable website and tell me what items you like best.
2) Follow Kidorbale on Twitter.
3) Like Kidorable on Facebook.
4) Sign up to get Kidorable updates delivered to your email.
5) Like Crystal & Co. on Facebook.
6) Follow Crystal & Co. on Twitter.
7) Vote for Crystal & Co. on Picket Fence once per day! (button is in my right sidebar)
8) Subscribe to have my updates delivered to your inbox. (Look right below my header to enter your email address.)
9) Follow Crystal & Co. via Google Friend Connect. (in my right sidebar)
10) Tweet this message and link once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has a @Kidorable #giveaway! You could #win! #contest #free http://bit.ly/gaxeXR
11) Facebook this message and link once per day: Crystal & Co. has a Kidorable giveaway on her site! You don’t want to miss it- perfect holiday gift!http://bit.ly/gaxeXR
Make sure you swing by these other fantastic blogs in the Better Living Network for more awesome giveaways.