When you do letter of the week crafts with your preschooler, don’t you love to do a snack with them?
We love fun snacks that encourage learning and the kids can help create.
Weeks back we shared with you a craft for the letter Tt. Do you remember it?
Our letter of the week preschool craft for this letter was a tree.
What better craft that to create a tree out of bananas and grapes for our snack!
This is super easy. I am going to show you how you and your preschooler can create one of these as well.
You Will Need:
- 1 banana
- a handful of green grapes
- 1/4 of a cup of your favorite yogurt
- a ziplock bag so you can pipe the yogurt onto the plate
- scissors for cutting the ziplock bag
- a knife (use your discretion here)
Here are all of the supplies together.
I used a blue sectional plate that we have from years ago when my oldest was a preschooler.
Slice the grapes in half long-wise.
This helps them lay flat when creating your tree leaves.
Slice the banana in half, also long-wise.
Place the banana flat side down as demonstrated below.
Assemble the grapes flat side down to represent the leaves.
Put about 1/4th of a cup of your favorite flavored yogurt in a ziplock back.
Cut the bottom corner off of one of the ends of the bag so you can pipe the yogurt onto the plate.
We made a sun, grass, flowers and birds with the yogurt.
And there you have it. A create way to learn.
Enjoy your tree snack.
Your kids will love when learning is fun!
Check out our T is for Tree letter of the week craft while you’re here.
More Letter of the Week Snacks
- A is for Airplane (granola bar)
- B is for Butterfly (grapes)
- C is for Car (apple)
- D is for Dirt (Oreos)
- E is for Egg (pretzels)
- F is for Fishing (cupcake)
- G is for Green (rice krispy)
- H is for Heart (waffle)
- I is for Ice Cream (ice cream)
- J is for Jelly Bean (Trail Mix)
- K is for Kite (Graham cracker)
- L is for Lollipop (Apple Lollipop)
- M is for Monster (Monster Cookie)
- N is for Nest (Nest Candy)
- O is for Octopus (Hotdog Snack)
- P is for Pumpkin (Mandarin Oranges)
- Q is for Quicksand (Pudding)
- R is for Rainbow (Cereal Snack)
- S is for Smores (graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate)