Fall is here and what better way to celebrate than to enjoy some fun leaf activities for kids!?
We are so excited for crisp weather, changing colors of the leaves and walks outside. We’ve already started reading books about Fall.
I have made this list of activities that I can do with my boys over the next few weeks while we homeschool, but I thought you would love them too! We can’t wait to do the leaf rubbing (I just found some flat crayon blocks for this) and the leaf identification cards. You will find us at the walking trails here in our town going on a leaf hunt!
We are going to have such a great time learning and exploring together.
Over 20 Leaf Activities for Kids
- Leaf Threading from Picklebums
- Leaf Rubbing from RedTedArt
- Leaf Maze by Happy Hooligans
- Leaf Identification Cards from Wild Flower Ramblings
- Leaf Window Garland by Hands on as We Grow
- Play Dough Leaf Prints from Learning 4 Kids
- Leaf Printable Learning Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Fall Leaf Baby Tunnel by Kids Activities Blog
- Leaf Tree by I Can Teach My Child
- Create a Leaf Man (and enjoy the book) by Inspiration Laboratories
- Build Speech and Language About Leaves from Playing with Words
- Leaf Sensory Bin (goes perfect with Red Leaf Yellow Leaf) from Stir the Wonder
- Graphing Leaves in Preschool by Teach Preschool
- Leaf Lantern by Teaching Mama
- Negative Leaf Impressions from TinkerLab
- Leaf Sun Catchers from Fun at Home with Kids
- Where is the Leaf Printable from Pre K Pages
- Color Blending with Leaves from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Leaf Match from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Leaf Number Movement Game by Toddler Approved
- Leaf Unit Study from Living Montessori Now
More Activities for Kids