Preschoolers are so curious. Whether it is learning shapes and letters, or numbers and colors they are always having fun and so eager to learn more.
Teaching preschool is so much fun! Learning the colors of the rainbow make for teaching colors super interesting. Learning colors allows for some real hands on fun to make the whole experience worth while! Plus, what preschooler doesn’t like to get their hands dirty!
14 Ways to Teach the Colors of the Rainbow to Preschoolers
1. Your preschooler will absolutely love this Rainbow in a Bag Activity. Powerful Mothering
2. Check out this Rainbow Shaving Cream Activity that is beyond a colorful and wonderful mess! Hello, Wonderful
3. Shake them up and watch the glitter roll through these fabulous Glitter Jars. Fun-A-Day
4. Your preschooler can totally have creative fun with these Fizzy Rainbow Art. Schooling a Monkey
5. These Frozen Rainbow Eruptions make for one super awesome science experiment. Learn Play Imagine
6. Turn your rainbow project into this Rainbow Butterfly Art that make perfect garland art! Hello, Wonderful
7. Learning how to spell their own name will be easy with this Rainbow Name Spelling Activity. Hands On As We Grow
8. Turn an outside walk around the neighborhood into a Color Hunt with this rainbow search. The Poe Fam
9. This Color Sorting Activity will hep any preschooler recognize colors as long as they can keep from eating the cereal too! Lil Scholars University
10. Create a wonderful rainbow by creating Rolling Pin Art that is great for gross motor skills too. Preschool Inspirations
11. Your little ones will love this Yarn Wrapped Cloud and Rainbow Craft that is super fun and helps with color learning all in one! I Heart Crafty Things
12. Get the whole family involved or invite some friends over for this hands on Rainbow Art project. Teach Preschool
13. This Sticky Shape Rainbow Activity not only encourages shape recognition but colors as well. Mom Inspired Life
14. The littles will love this Rainbow Toast Activity where they actually get to “paint” bread and eat it! 123 Homeschool For Me
What are some of your favorite ways to teach the colors of the rainbow to preschoolers?