Have you ever been to a Stella & Dot trunk show?
Fun. Lots of fun.
And fashion. Tons of fashion.
Let me give you a little history about the company and a peek at what you’ll find.
Which one is your favorite? I’ll take one of each, thankyouverymuch.
About Stella & Dot
Did you know the creator of Stella & Dot previously owned the website Wedding Channel.com which is now known as The Knot? Her name is Jessica Herrin.
The gal behind design at Stella & Dot is Blythe Harris who formally lead the accessories design over at that clothing shop called…. Banana Republic. She travels the world for her design inspiration and it shows in her creations, like the gorgeous Savanna line.
Here is their story:
Local Dallas Stylist, Kelly Ratcliff, has shared some of the beautiful designer jewelry with me. She is also a fellow mom of twins who is a Nurse Practitioner and Stella & Dot Stylist. She let me test out this stunning pendant:
It is called the Leona Pendant Necklace and I feel like a rock star when I wear it. The quality it stunning. It screams style! Stella & Dot is a mommy solution that will make you feel like the million bucks you are!
Kelly wants to share this fashion bug with you by giving one lucky Crystal & Co., reader this Soiree Trio Ring. The ring has over 200 crystals and a super cool built-in adjuster so it will fit whichever finger you choose. How smart is that?
- One lucky winner will get the Stella & Dot Soiree Trio Ring ($49 value)!
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 3/13/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Kelly’s Stella & Dot site and tell me which item you would love to wear most.
- Like Kelly’s Stella and Dot Facebook page.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Kelly on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Watch the Stella & Dot YouTube video in this post and tell me something you find interesting about the company.
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp and @Kellyratcliff are giving away a beautiful #StellaandDot ring! ($49 value) Enter here: http://bit.ly/zF5o5K
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.