Succulents are seriously the easiest plants ever to keep. Well succulents and ivy. My mother is convinced anyone can grow ivy.
Whether you are an avid gardening pro, or someone like me with no green thumb capabilities, these gardening tips and tricks are super easy!
With minimum maintenance you can dress anything up to add some greenery to both the inside and outside of your home.
There is no need to worry about watering these babies all the time. Thank goodness!
If you are a fan of gardening these ideas are for you! Try your hand at one of these creative succulent gardens.
1. Bring the outdoors inside with a Succulent Terrarium made simple with this how to. Good Housekeeping
2. For those very crafty ones try this beautiful Wagon Wheel Succulent Gardens. Country Living
3. Dress up your front porch with an amazing Succulent Wreath. CT Lifestyles
4. If you have some old tins this Vintage Tin Succulent idea is great and even doubles as a sweet gift too! Sarah Johnson
5. If you need a starting point this How To Create A Succulent Garden is for you! The Everygirl
6. Create a Succulent Glass Bowl as an easy planting addition to the decor in your house! Inspired By Charm
7. Make this super creative Toy Elephant Succulent Planter or just use this as some inspiration. Make It & Love It
8. What about something rustic with this Cigar Box Planter that is made up so easy. Dharmakarmaarts
9. If you have any wood working skills then a Succulent Monogram might be just up your alley in crafting and gardening combined! The Crafting Chicks
10. Create your own fancy vertical garden with a hanging Picture Frame Garden like this one. The Homespun Hydrangea
11. Anyone can pull this one off effortlessly. Check out this Wooden Bowl Succulent Container Garden. Craftberry Bush
12. Use a broken pot for this Fairy Garden Succulent Idea that the kids will love. Buzzfeed
13. Pallet projects are a big deal and this Pallet Succulent Arrangement is just what you need for your patio. Kent Heartstrings
14. Check out this Recycled Jar Succulent Idea for an easy one plant decorated with colored twine. Design Mom
15. Have an ugly window that needs inspiration? This Windowsill Succulent Garden is the answer. Little Paths So Startled
Are you inspired by these ideas for easy gardening? Share your favorite!