Are you looking for craft ideas for Thanksgiving that you can use for class parties, neighbor gifts, goodies for family members, decor for your home, etc.?
I wanted to remind you of the fun collection of Thanksgiving crafts I have created and shared here in the years past. Each of these are very easy to create.
Craft Ideas for Thanksgiving
1) Thanksgiving Wooden Blocks – this is an easy printable that you Mod Podge to wooden blocks. These are perfect for mantle and shelf decorations. You will love them!
2) Thanksgiving Hershey’s Kisses Stickers – print these stickers and put them on the bottom of Hershey’s Kisses. Bag them up and give them to your favorite teacher or co-worker!
3) Thanksgiving Smores – these are perfect treats to create and give to classmates at school or nieces and nephews. Fun and easy!
4) Turkey Poo – these crack me up! Take the printable and attach it to a cello bag full of Thanksgiving colored M&M’s. Give them to anyone with a sense of humor!
5) Simple Thanksgiving Treat Bags – hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Bake up some cookies, grab some stamps, decorate some bags and give cookies to everyone who is grateful!
Which one will you create?
Looking for more craft ideas? Check out these 12 toilet paper roll Thanksgiving crafts you can create with your little ones!