If you can’t tell I am REALLY excited for cooler weather, fall comfort foods, and of course dessert!
The summer here in Texas just seems to go on forever and so do the hot temperatures.
In preparation for fall weather we are sharing with you 25 dessert recipes for Fall made by Kelli Miller from 3 Boys and A Dog. You can’t go wrong with any of these recipes. Plus there are lots of options that will you wishing the fall season was year round because these desserts are simply amazing!
25 Dessert Recipes Perfect For Fall
1. Use up any of your candy stash of Halloween stock pile for these Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes.
2. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is super quick to make and also very indulgent!
3. Want a sweet Pumpkin treat? Try these delicious Lumpy Pumpkin Bites that are perfect twist on traditional monkey bread.
4. If you are preparing for an upcoming Halloween party or family gathering then make these Easy Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes made simple from yellow cake mix.
5. Make these Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for a yummy snack or special dessert.
6. These Autumn Spice Cookies are a perfect dessert for fall weather an the kids can cut fun shapes with cookie cutters.
7. This Peach Cake Mix Cobbler Recipe is absolutely divine and made simply with only 4 ingredients!
8. If you are looking for a light dessert with no skimp on delicious flavor then make this Autumn Pumpkin Seed Bread.
9. Try these Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats that will have your whole family obsessing over their goodness!
10. Make these Easy Peanut Butter Cookies for the best dessert dipped in a glass of cold milk.
11. These Lemon Ricotta Cookies are sweet and smooth in flavor plus they are seriously so good they will become your favorite.
12. If you love chocolate your are sure to love this Four Layer Delight that is super easy to make and oh so yummy!
13. This Blueberry Cake Mix Cobbler is seriously so tasty and it will have your house screaming fall through the amazing smell.
14. If you want sweet and amazing for your fall menu this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is an amazing addition to any menu.
15. These Berry Cheesecake Parfaits are so easy to make the kids can help and they are packed with yummy flavor.
16. Your whole family will love the flavor of these Autumn Apple Spice Bars made with applesauce, cinnamon, and ginger.
17. You can’t go wrong with Brownie S’mores that are super easy to make and a perfect fall dessert.
18. Put a spin on your s’mores recipe by making these Butterfinger S’mores that are a sweet candy treat!
19. Calling all chocolate lovers! This Chocolate Cobbler is absolutely divine and once your try it you won’t be disappointed.
20. Mix a coffee hit in with dessert and try this Easy Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake that looks amazing.
21. Don’t bother with a complicated recipe when you can make your own No Bake Reese’s Squares that are wonderful of course!
22. These Golden Crispy Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect go-to cookie treat and make really easy.
23. If you are looking for a dessert that is delicious but healthy then try these Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Bars that are really tasty.
24. Try this yummy and healthy spin on traditional desserts and make Caramelized-Pear Bread Pudding.
25. If you need a quick dessert this Lemon Cake Bread makes up perfect in your bread machine and doesn’t lack on yummy flavor.
Have something delicious you whip up during the fall season? Share your recipes!
More Recipes Resources: