Are you searching for some fun letter Q crafts to do with your preschooler as you explore this new letter? Letter Qq can be a tough letter to cover!
My site has lots of options and I have also pulled together some great ideas from others who have some tips on teaching the letter Qq. I know that when learning letters I want activities that are going to make the process fun and exciting while also helping them remember details other than the letter and its sound.
Check out these 24 activities and crafts for your toddler, preschooler, or early learner that will help make learning this letter super fun and easy! This list is ideal for a number of learning styles! If my kids have fun doing these activities I know yours will! While you’re here make sure you check out all of our letter of the week crafts!
24 Letter Q Crafts for Preschoolers
- Letter of the Week Q is for Quilt Craft– have fun making a pattern in your quilt as you learn the letter Q!
- Q Craft and Q-Tip Painting– painting with Q-tips and letter Q fun.
- 20 Q Preschool Books– great list of preschool books covering letter Q.
- Letter Q Kids Book Activity– fun with letter Q inspired by the Queen of France.
- Fine Motor Activity with Q-tips– fine motor skill development.
- Letter Q Letter Cutting– cutting and craft with letter Q.
- Quick Q Salt Box & Paint Bag– Fun tracing letter Q with different textures.
- Quicksand Pudding– letter of the week snack.
- Driving & Tracing Letter Q– Fun with the shape and tracing of letter Q racetrack and car.
- Letter Q Coloring Page– FREE printable for coloring.
- Letter Q Worksheets– FREE printables for letter Q with tons of tracing fun
- Letter Q: Q is for Quarter– FREE printable using dot stickers
- Q is For Quicksand– sensory play using sand, cornstarch, and water
- Letter Q Do a Dot Printable Worksheet– find all of the letter Q’s on this one page worksheet!
- Handwriting Practice for Preschoolers– handwriting ideas and crafts
- Book The Quilt Story & Activity– book that covers letter Q and a fun activity to go along with it.
- Taste & Smell Quinoa– exploring the senses by touch and smelling before and after cooking.
- Free Book of Rhymes & Songs For Letter Q– tons of rhymes and songs incorporating the letter Q sound.
- Letter Q Questions– fun question cards to make and ask family
- Hand Print Art Letter Q– creating hands on fun creating letter Q
- Magic Letters Activity with Letter Q– create magic painting with white crayon and watercolors.
- Letter Q For You Activity Pack!– a complete activity pack with flash cards, do-a-dot, letter lacing, and much more!
- Letter Q Quarter Stamping– exploring letter Q by stamping.
- Tot School Letter Q– activities including patterns, painting, and counting.
Which activity do you think your child will love the most?