We had a great week at The Mommy Club last week! A total of 232 mom advice ideas were shared! That is a lot of great recipes, printables and kids activity ideas!
If this is your first time joining us, check out all of the great ideas shared last week, and be sure to share your own ideas below! We are glad you are here and would love to see what ideas you have to share!
For those of you who stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Kiddie Foodies shared a fun winter craft – Snowflake Suncatcher Craft!
2) Lori Alexander from Always Learning shared her thoughts on Parenting the Exhausting Way.
3) Krista from While He Was Napping shared her feelings on becoming of a mother of a boy for the thrid time in her article the Third Time Definitely no charm!
4) 3 Little Green Woods shared a great soup recipe – Cheesy Chicken Wild Rice Soup! Yum!
5) Hungry Happenings shared this fun recipe for White Chocolate Polar Bear Pretzel Pops!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.