We had a great week at The Mommy Club this past week! We had a total of 203 AWESOME mom advice ideas shared by moms like you from all over the web!! We keep seeing more and more great recipes, plus some awesome homeschooling resources, and super fun craft ideas! The Mommy Club is a great place to share your mommy ideas with others, plus get some new ideas of your own. We’re so glad you keep coming back to share with us!
In case you missed it, be sure to check out all 203 ideas that were shared last week. Then of course we want you to share YOUR great ideas below! If you think it’s a great idea and it makes your life a little easier, chances are someone else will think so too!
Whether this is your first week joining us, or you stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Always Learning shared an interesting post and asked the question Should We Have Clean Homes?
2) Whole New Mom shared some interesting information in her post about What your Electric Company Doesn’t Want you to know about Smart Meters!
3) Spend with Pennies shared a yummy recipe for Oven Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli!
4) 3 Boys and a Dog shared afun new printable for your next road trip – Alphabet I Spy!
5) Simplee Thrifty shared a yummy recipe for Patriotic Pudding Pops! Perfect for July 4th celebrations!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.