Christmas is near. Can you tell? Are you ready and is all of your shopping done?
If it makes you feel any better just know that I am NOT done Christmas shopping and I have NOT wrapped a single gift.
If you know me, you are not surprised.
Nonetheless, there are tons of holiday crafts, foods and creations all over the blogging world right now. Here are the five most clicked ideas from last week.
- Pink Umbrella shared five teacher gift ideas. Who doesn’t love a homemade gift for Christmas?
- Confessions of a Slacker Mom shared 24 Days of Mormon Christmas. Each day includes a song, scripture and activity.
- Always Learning shared a personal piece about protecting our children. I love her site. She has been married for 30 years and is a mom of four. Her site is always so inspiring to me.
- Kids Activities Blog shared a recipe for edible playdough. Way cool, right? Now here is my question, would you eat it? Honestly. If you let your kids make it would you eat it? Just a nibble?
- 3 Boys and a Dog shares her recipe for Girl Scout Stew. My mom recently told me she used to make Girl Scout Stew when she was a little girl.
Don’t forget each week when you link up your ideas are seen not only on my site, but also over on Milk and Cuddles.
Also, don’t forget you have until the end of the month to use these online discount codes.
And last but not least. Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table each night? During 2012, my friend Kelli (from 3 Boys and a Dog) and I will be sharing a year-long series with you guys called Dinner Ideas. We have partnered with some amazing companies who are excited to make dinner time easier for you in 2012. There will be lots of giveaways, tips, tools and advice all year-long. Our first big sponsor is www.Relish.com, a company deidcated to making life and dinner easier.
Watch for more info. (And if you are a company that is interested in participating with us, shoot me an email and I will send you over the Media Kit.)
Ok, let’s party. Mommy-style.