Did you see all of the useful mom ideas shared here last week? There were over 100 of them. If you missed them make sure you check them out. There is always something new for us to learn from each other.
Here are the five most clicked solutions and resources from last week.
- Always Learning shares something great each week. Something to make us better. Last week she shared her views on the lost art of homemaking. All I can say is, I am guilty and I know I can do better.
- Fake-It Frugal shared how to make Fake Betty Crocker Mixes from scratch. Ties in perfectly with the lost art of homemaking. Just sayin’.
- Life’s Simple Measures shared a Pina Colada Dip that will be perfect as the weather gets warmer. Did you know spring break is just weeks away?
- A Daddy Blog shred 10 Things Police Wish You Knew About Answering the Doorbell. And it is true, many home robberies happen during the day, we have been told that many times by the police involved in our neighborhood watch program. Read his tips, they are excellent!
- A Balanced Life shared her 6 Favorite Children’s Board Games and how she finds them on a budget. She does not pay over $5 a game. Smart!
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
We cannot wait to see what you plan to share this week. There is so much to learn! Place The Mommy Club button on your post, or tag back to us. That way your readers know where to find excellent mom ideas just like yours.