Thanks so much for showing up today and sharing your mommy resources and solutions with all of us. Last week in The Mommy Club we had 160 mommy solutions & resources shared! Below you will find the most popular mom advice links where I now feature them on Sunday. So stop over and read more about each one featured in the Valentine Recipes (2/10/13) post.
Thank you all for linking up your mom advice, Valentine projects, home organization ideas, DIY home projects, menu plans, homemaking and parenting mommy solutions, easy recipes and crafty ideas!
Throughout the week I will feature some of the ideas shared on my Facebook page, visit your blogs as well as give shout outs on Pinterest. So link up and get featured!
Click over to get these Valentine Recipes
- Chocolate Cherry Filled Cupcakes by Sunsgine and Sippy Cups
- Homemade Valentine Heart Cookies by DIY Dreamer
- Brownie Pudding by The Chirping Mom
- Nine Sweet Valentine Recipes from Southern Mom Cooks
- Valentine Jello Treats from Southern Mom Cooks
- Sweet Valentine Treat Collection found on Pinterest by Southern Mom Cooks
- Easy Valentine Cupcakes by Southern Mom Cooks
- Cranberry Kiss Cocktail by Southern Moms Cooks
Hope you enjoyed these yummy Valentine mommy resources & solutions! I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you link up here you are sharing your project on my site and Shannon’s site.
Are you ready to share your latest and greatest mommy idea? We are ready to see it. Grab our button or link back to us so everyone knows where you’re sharing your ideas.