Last weeks Mommy Solution and Resource linky party grew to 145 posts full of mom advice! There are recipes, Valentine crafts, organization tips, activities for kids, educational resources and more!
I want to thank each blogger for taking the time to link up their awesome ideas. I learn something new each week. Today I am highlighting the top 5 resources that were shared last week.
Just because your idea is not listed below does not mean we didn’t love it. We regularly share your links on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and in my newsletter. We are also going to begin pulling the ideas you share in these linky parties to create themed roundup posts. So hang tight and keep your eyes peeled, I am sure one of your posts will be shared soon!
1. Ronni’s Resources shared five ways to save money. I love, love, love how she re-purposes her dryer sheets. I bet it is something you’ve never done. I had never heard of it before reading her post.
2. True Aim Education shared three simple ways she gets her kids to clean without a fight. I love that she says once a mess gets out of hand no one, including her, wants to clean it up. Part of the focus really is about not letting the mess get too big from the word go. I could not agree more!
3. Barb from A Life in Balance shares her top five frugal Valentine food and craft ideas. Barb is also a mom of many and focuses a lot on raising a large family on a budget.
4. Are you new to blogging or looking for ways to take your blog to the next level? Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog shares her blogging social media tips. Every week Kelli shares a new blogging basic tip- make sure you check them out.
5. What does your tongue say? Did you know that your tongue is a window to your health? Real Food Forager breaks it all down for us. How healthy is your heart, your liver and your lungs?
You can check out all 145 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!) By participating in linky parties is a great way to grow your site and obtain new readers! Come party like a blogger!