Do you ever use rotisserie chicken? If you haven’t you are missing out.
Rotisserie chicken has been a gift to my meal assemblies. It is easy, already seasoned, already cooked, and can be supplemented into a lot of different recipes.
I despise spending hours upon hours in my kitchen. I want easy. I want simple. I want flavorful.
We eat a lot of chicken in our house. My kids love it and so do I. Plus it is easy especially when using a rotisserie chicken. On busy weeks I grab one from the store for simple meal prep and I have used in in make ahead freezer meals.
Check out these 25 ways to use rotisserie chicken that will make your easiest meals yet! (Make sure you check out all of my easy recipes while you’re here!)
25 Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken
1. If you don’t have a rotisserie chicken on hand use this amazing recipe for Rotisserie Chicken in the Crockpot to make your own. Crystal & Co.
2. You can sub out the chicken thighs for shredded rotisserie chicken in this Southwestern Chicken Chili recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog.
3. This Easy Chicken Divan Recipe is so tasty and can be assembled with a cold chicken. Crystal & Co.
4. Add rotisserie chicken to this 30 Minute Quesadilla Meal for a quick dinner fix! Crystal & Co.
5. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great throw together for a snack or party. My Life of Travels and Adventures
6. This Greek Pasta Chicken Salad is so yummy, easy, and packed with amazing flavor! Kids Activities Blog
7. This easy peasy Chicken Corn Chowder is kid friendly and sooo good. True Aim
8. These Easy Cheesy Chicken Muffins are sure to be a delightful treat and easy finger food for the kids. Kids Activities Blog
9. You can use an entire chicken in this Mexican Soup Recipe that has just enough spice. Mutlicultural Kid Blogs
10. Incorporate shredded rotisserie chicken into any of these 6 One-Pot Pasta Dishes. Kids Activities Blog
11. You could have a read along at dinner time with this Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet Soup. Homegrown Friends
12. This simple Pasta Salad can easily include an add in of rotisserie chicken for extra flavor. Adventures in Mommydom
13. This Creamy Cheesy Basil Pasta Bake is a perfect weeknight meal with added rotisserie chicken. Crystal & Co.
14. These easy Chicken Enchiladas are great paired with an all in one Kraft Recipe Maker for flavor. The Chirping Moms
15. Your family will enjoy this Rotisserie Chicken Casserole topped with corn flakes! Mom On Timeout
16. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe is completely indulgent and an easy meal to make. Made From Pinterest
17. Check out this Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry that is super healthy and easy with rotisserie chicken. Happiness is Homemade
18. Make this Rotisserie Chicken Salad for a quick lunch or dinner. This Silly Girl’s Life
19. Your hungry family won’t be able to get enough of this Rotisserie Chicken Skillet complete with vegetables too! A Family Feast
20. This Better Than Takeout Chicken Fried Rice is a true Asian inspiration! The Recipe Critic
21. This Easy Chicken Pot Pie is so simple using rotisserie chicken and frozen pie crust but no skimping the traditional flavoring. Spicy Southern Kitchen
22. These Chubby Chicken and Cream Cheese Taquitos are a perfect dinner for the whole family or a filling snack. Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
23. Have this Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip at your next family gathering or family game night packed with yummy goodness. Heartbeet Kitchen
24. This perfect Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is a frugal meal and also freezers well for meal planning. Money Saving Mom
25. Try this Buffalo Chicken Soup that is a great flavor and also low carb. Dough Mess Tic
What are your ideas for using rotisserie chicken? Have a fabulous dish? Please share your ideas!
More Crockpot Posts:
- 31 Crockpot Recipes
- 200 Easy Recipes
- 10 Tips for Cooking in Your Crockpot
- How I Get Dinner on the Table
- How to Meal Plan in 5 Steps