We have traveled out of town to visit my in-laws in San Antonio for a pre-Thanksgiving celebration. We plan to head back to Dallas on Wednesday.
This week instead of a meal plan I am sharing recipes that are perfect for Thanksgiving appetizers, sides and dessserts. I am also sharing recipes for utilizing those Thanksgiving leftovers. Sound like a plan?
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip– my sister-in-law Lynn is hosting Thanksgiving dinner at her house this year. She has all of the main dishes covered and asked if I could bring some things for everyone to munch on pre-dinner. I am going to make this delicious and easy spinach artichoke dip in the crockpot. Yum!
- Pizza Dip– this is another yummy and easy appetizer that will be perfect for everyone to munch on while we wait for the turkey and ham.
- Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer– this is so simple to prepare and makes 24 delicious appetizers.
- Easy Corn Casserole– if you’ve been asked to bring a side to Thanksgiving dinner, this corn casserole is a crowd pleaser!
- Crockpot Garlic Mashed Potatoes– this is another excellent side that requires little work. Thanksgiving guests will love this!
- Jello Poke Cake- this is a very easy dessert the kids can help make for Thanksgiving guests.
- Crockpot Lava Cake– easy cake that your Thanksgiving guests will devour.
- Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler– super easy dessert for a crowd that prepares easily in the crockpot. No babysitting while you’re working on other Thanksgiving preparation. Score!
- No Bake Blueberry Banana Pie– this is n recipe my mother has made for years at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love traditions.
- Pina Colada Cake– another one of my mother’s recipes. Your guests will love you if you serve this after turkey.
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole– do you serve ham at Thanksgiving? If you have leftover ham you want to use up once the holiday has come and gone, this is a perfect easy breakfast.
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas– use leftover turkey or ham in this easy dinner idea later in the week.
- Nachos– use leftover turkey to make these simple baked nachos.
- Crockpot Enchilada Casserole– use leftover turkey instead of chicken.
- Tex Mex Wraps– instead of the beef roast, use leftover turkey and use the crockpot to heat it up. Dinner will be done in no time.
Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? I can teach you how to meal plan in 5 simple steps. Check out my new ebook for lots of solutions.
Looking for more meal planning ideas? Check out OrgJunkie where hundreds of moms share their weekly meal plans every week.