There is nothing better than combining learning and fun! If you find the right board game, it can be a great way to do just this and encourage STEM learning experiences!
Did you know that kids can regress up to 2 months of learning over the summer? Crazy, right? Let’s make things exciting and promote some year-round learning with these mathematics games for kids! I am telling you, your kids will love these games!
Mathematics Games for Kids
1. Encourage some basic points i math by playing Sum Swamp. This is a great game for ages 5 and up!
2. Sums in Space is an addition and subtraction game with 3 difficulty levels and perfect for ages 5 and up.
3. Master those multiplication tables over the summer with a game of Say Cheese. For ages 7 and up.
4. Pop for Addition and Subtraction allows your kiddo to become fluent in basic math skills and it is some serious gumball fun. For ages 6 and up.
5. This Multiplying Math Keyboard is a fun way for kids to recognize and memorize the times tables of multiplication. Plus it is portable so take it anywhere!
6. There are 4 fun learning games for math with this game Tiggly Math. From counting to number line and number sense there is fun for all ages!
7. The Learning Journey Match It! Mathematics is great fun for the littles where they can match pictures with numbers.
8. Froggy Fractions is an awesome strategy and memory building game to simply fractions to their simplest form.
9. The Math Mat Challenge Game is totally interactive and allows your child to listen to an equation and then do the math problem themselves.
10. Pet Me is a STEM learning toy with math manipulative where the game interacts with taking care of a pet to promote fluency in basic math skills.
11. Monkey Fractions is a great introductory game to simple fractions and basic math. For ages 6 and up.
12. Cloud Hoppers is a great math game for those just beginning math. Learning addition and subtractionwith this one will be so much fun!
13. Your kids can become confident in their basic math skills as well as masters of number sequencing with a super fun game of Ocean Raiders.
14. Master everything from basic addition and subtraction to percentages with Math Shark. This is a great practice tool for older kids.
15. This game of Educational Insights Math Whiz is an interactive game where your child can try to beat their own time and improve math skills.
16. Educational Insights Math Trekker is a super fun portable math game full of all kinds of quizzes.
17. The Learning Journey Match It! Mathematics and Memory is a great way for smaller crowd to learn number recognition and early math concepts.
18. Monkey Math lets the kiddos play around with some bananas to see if their math pans out. Great for early learners!
19. Mountain Raiders is a game of adventure but also skill building on the early concepts of math. For ages 6 and up.
20. This Geospace Magnetic Math Spin Game comes with 8 magnetic wheels that click together and can be rotated to build different math equations.
21. Say Cheese Cafe is great for ages 7 and up to build strong skills in multiplication.
22. Monster Sock Factory is a game of building on the fundamentals of multiplication with some silly fun too. For ages 8 and up.
23. This Colorful Mathematics Stamp Set can be used for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Your kids will love making their own math problems.
24. This fun interactive Math Memory Card Game allows you to flip for an equation and then search for the matching answer.
25. With a Wooden Board Matching Number Bundle your little one can begin learning the early stages of math and number recognition. Plus the set is colorful and so much fun. Great for ages 3 and up!