Would you like to write a guest post on Crystal & Co.? I am currently accepting guest posts on my site, but I am very specific in the topics I accept content for.
Guest posting is the perfect opportunity to reach a new audience, network with other bloggers and, when done correctly, work a keyword for SEO.
I love helping other bloggers grow. I also love sharing other perspectives with my readers via guest posts on my site.
Here is how guest posting works on Crystal & Co.
Guest Posts Overview:
- The content must be exclusive content that you have not published on your blog or any other blog. You can not take one post and publish it on multiple blogs. Google will ding all sites involved and defeat the purpose of a guest post.
- You must follow a specific format and template, which I will provide to you once we agree on your post topic and schedule.
- You may not link to any businesses in the post or any blog or website you are being paid to write for.
- You may not promote a brand in a guest post.
- You may not use affiliate links in a guest post.
- Guest posts are for bloggers, not businesses. Businesses wishing to post need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- Posts must be 300-500 words.
- An image must be included for every 200 words with the crystalandcomp.com URL watermarked on each image.
- Understand the content belongs to Crystal & Co.
- You may link to your site 2 times within the blog post, aside from the bio at the end.
- You may include a bio at the end with a link back to your blog.
- You will receive Google Authorship for your post.
If you are interested in guest posting on Crystal & Co., these are the topics I am accepting content for in 2014.
Guest Post Topics:
- Seasonal Crafts
- Activities for Kids
- Activities for Preschoolers
- Educational Activities and Printables
- Ways to Save Money
- Meal Planning
- Easy Recipes
When you submit a blog post to me, I work hard to promote the post to secure as much exposure as possible for the content you are sharing. It is shared, over a course of time, on all of my social media platforms. It is also linked up to 50+ linky parties that I participate in each week.
Want to Guest Post?
If you are interested in guest posting on Crystal & Co., about one of the above topics and agree to the overview points above, please complete the following form and include the following information in the body of the message.
Include in the Contact Form:
- Acknowledge that you can comply with the overview outlined above.
- Provide your blog URL.
- Identify the topic you wish to write about.
- Give an example of your best post on your blog.