Are you looking for more beef recipes to add to your weekly meal plan rotation? I have a list here of over 15 beef recipes that are perfect for busy moms. You will notice there are also a handful of 30 minute meals included.
The next time beef goes on sale, grab it up in larger quantities and freeze it. Then you will have meat on hand to make any of these easy recipes below.
Easy Beef Recipes
- Beef and Vegetable Stew – cook it low and slow and it’s super tender!
- Bean and Meat Chili– this cooks fast on the stove top and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
- Beefy Mexican Rice – a family recipe my mother has made for years.
- Easy Taco Salad tired of tacos? Make it a salad!
- Batch Cooking Taco Meat– this saves so much time!
- Indiana Chowder– a family favorite recipe that one of my close friends passed down to me.
- Dijon Steak Kabobs with Mushroom Wild Rice – super easy and full of flavor!
- Tenderloin Cranberry and Pear Salad w/ Honey Mustard Dressing – the homemade dressing is out of this world!
- Szechuan Beef Stir Fry – you just can’t go wrong with homemade stir fry.
- Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer – perfect for a crowd!
- Tex Mex Roast Wraps – a Tex Mex spin on tacos!
- Cowboy Beef and Black Bean Chili – have you ever tried black beans in your chili? So good!!
- Southwest Beef Breakfast Casserole – breakfast for dinner is always a hit at our house!
- Four Bean Goulash – packed full of protein.
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs– this uses store bought frozen meatballs.
- Taco Soup Tostadas – a great way to use leftover taco soup.
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles – a recipe passed down to me from my grandmother.
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes – super easy and great for a school night!
Need help with meal planning? I can teach you how to get dinner on the table in five simple steps.
Click here to view our entire easy recipe index.
Also, save some money on your next trip to the grocery store with these printable coupons.