My crockpot is the most used appliance in my kitchen. As a mom of many the slow cooker is a lifesaver for me and allows me to get dinner cooking with no babysitting at all. As a busy mom easy slow cooker recipes, like slow cooker and crockpot recipes, are essential for my meal plan rotation.
Here is a list of over 30 crockpot recipes I regularly make. This list includes main dishes, side dishes, appetizers and even desserts.
Over 30 Crockpot Recipes
- 22 Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes– your master list for finding ways to use up pork chops!
- Smothered Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker– these are a family favorite at our house. We make these year round.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken– you won’t believe the secret ingredient in this recipe!
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken– yes, you can 100% make your own rotisserie chicken at home!
- Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder– super good and so easy to make! We love a good chowder.
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole– never make this in the oven again. Especially around the holidays, you want to free up oven space and this is the perfect way to do it.
- Crockpot Beans and Rice– one of my favorite budget friendly meals!
- Crockpot Crushed Tomato and Chicken Soup– huge gan of crushed tomatoes and chicken… why not combine them in a soup?
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (in the crockpot)- yes, you can make this in your slow cooker!
- Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini over Bowtie Pasta– oh, we love this one in the summer! The zucchini and pasta and chicken together are so good!
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles– this is one of our favorite go to meals and has been for years!
- Crockpot Orange Chicken Stir Fry– never order out again!
- Crockpot Garlic Mashed Potatoes– another great way to avoid waiting for something to boil. The next time you make mashed potatoes, do it in the slow cooker! You won’t regret it.
- Crockpot Mac & Cheese– yes, you can totally make this in the slow cooker.
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Tacos- one of my favorite ways to make tacos. Toss it in and dinner is done when in 6 hours.
- Crockpot Veggie Lasagna – you can use an oval slow cooker or one of the casserole style slow cookers. And no need to cook the noodles!
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry– this is a recipe that adjusts easily and is perfect for a busy school night!
- Tex Mex Roast Wraps– a whole new way to eat a taco!!!
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip – one of my favorite appetizers!
- Honey Catalina Chicken in the Crockpot (two ingredients)- easy peasy is my favorite!!
- Apple Butter Pork Chops (in the crockpot) – oh, these scream Fall!! Your kids will beg for more!
- Italian Crockpot Chicken– serve this with egg noodles.
- Crockpot Corn and Chicken Enchilada Casserole– such an easy way to make enchiladas!
- Crockpot Spicy Apricot Chicken (guest post)- this is so good and the spice can be controlled if you have little kids.
- Crockpot Chicken Stock (guest post)- such a great way to have chicken stock on hand!
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore– I love one pot meals like this where the meat and veggies are all in one dish.
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken – you can never go wrong with lemon and chicken.
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken – BBQ chicken does not get easier than this!
- Crockpot Ravioli – this is one of the most viewed recipes on my site to day. We love it!
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs (frozen beef meatballs) so easy it’s almost unbelievable. Great for a quick dinner that needs to be thrown together fast!
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles – my Grandmother made this all the time when I was a kid.
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes– another old fashioned dinner.
- Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler – who said you can’t make dessert in the slow cooker? Change out the fruit for a different taste!
- Crockpot Lava Cake – we LOVE this dessert!
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole – breakfast for dinner is always a delicious idea!
- Crockpot Navy Beans and Ham– perfect for a holiday or any weeknight!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore – an easy recipe requires just a few simple ingredients.
- Crockpot Spaghetti – super easy and delicious spaghetti with melty cheese on top.
- Crockpot Taco Casserole – easy delicious dinner perfect for busy Taco Tuesday!
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing – Everyday can be Thanksgiving with this easy meal!
- Crockpot Rice and Beans– with a few ingredients, you can enjoy the taste of Mexico.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo – Easy alfredo recipe made easy with egg noodles.
By the way, do you have questions about cooking in your crockpot? Check out my 10 slow cooker tips to ensure flawless results. A link to it is at the end of this post.
31 More Slow Cooker Recipes You Can Download
Want to be able to download recipes that are perfect for your lifestyle? That is what this cookbook is! It includes 31 slow cooker recipes that are perfect for busy moms.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
In other words you will not heat up the house as you cook dinner.
There is nothing mailed to you, it’s only available in a download. You want this in your life!
My Favorite Slow Cooker
Here is my MOST FAVORITE slow cooker that gets the most use at my house. It is a 6 qt oval and is programmable.
How To Meal Plan
In 2006 I went from one child to four children what felt like overnight. I came to the marriage with a six year old son and my husband had a four year old son and then we had twins together.
This is what changed my life when it came to dinnertime. I remember sitting on the sofa nursing twin babies for hours and hours and hours with a six year old needing me still for everything.
And dinner… it was drive thru.
Dinner became sink or swim for me. And I finally nailed it.
I created a five step method and it worked for me.
Almost nine years ago I put it all into a downloadable guide to help moms everywhere. It has been downloaded over 20,000 times! It’s worth the read.