Meal planning is essential at my house if I want to get dinner on the table, save money on our grocery bill and stay out of the drive-thru lines.
As a busy mom, I need for all of the dinners on my meal plan to be easy recipes that require little to no babysitting, use common household ingredients and come together easily.
Below is a list of over 25 chicken recipes.
- Chicken Orzo Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Vodka Chicken Pasta (No Alcohol)
- Easy Chicken Divan Casserole
- Crockpot Crushed Tomato and Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini over Bowtie Pasta
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Chicken and Summer Squash over Rice
- Crockpot Orange Chicken Stirfry
- Chicken Artichoke Tomato Pizza
- Chicken Nachos (using leftovers)
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Tacos
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas using Leftover Meat
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Stirfry
- Puerto Rican Stew
- Baked Puerto Rican Chicken
- Light Pasta Chicken Dish (30 Minute Meal)
- Baked Ranch Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Stock (guest post)
- Honey Catalina Chicken in the Crockpot (two ingredients)
- Baked White Spaghetti
- Italian Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Corn and Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Crockpot Spicy Apricot Chicken (guest post)
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Sesame Ginger Chicken (over rice and veggies)
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
Click here to view our entire easy recipe index.
Need help with meal planning. Let me teach you how to get dinner on the table in five simple steps.
Save money on your next grocery trip with these printable coupons.