Hi, I am Crystal, a Dallas mom blogger to five boys and in the mist of raising a blended family.
This blog was created initially as a place to capture the stories and fun which life brings with so many boys under one roof. It slowly morphed into a mommy resource and solution site. I believe that everyone has a story. It is THIS story that make you who you ARE and who you are NOT. This is where I tell my story.
In January 2014, this site received 786,549 pageviews (over 433,307 unique visitors) and has become a community for those looking for mom advice, those wanting to learn how to meal plan with easy recipes, ways to save money, activities for kids and preschoolers, educational/homeschool resources as well as crafts with fun printables.
I have made it my mission to help busy moms get dinner on the table by providing weekly meal plans, developing and sharing easy recipes and by writing an eBook How to Meal Plan A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms. I understand the struggle dinnertime can bring, not only as a stay at home mom but also as a former corporate America mom. And, you do not have to be the most organized mom on the planet to make meal planning a success and I prove this to you in my eBook. My life has lacked elite levels of organization since 2006, not be be confused with the exact year I became a mom of twins. If you could only see my laundry room your would gasp!
Have we mentioned I love doing local TV? Watch this fun video of a segment we recently did on Good Morning Texas!
(There are more videos down below.)
- Top 100 Dallas Twitter List January 2013
- What to Expect, December 2012
- Best Blogs By Women List 2012, October 2012
- Walgreens, July 2012
- OrgJunkie, January 2012 (14 Ways to Display Your Menu)
- Home and Lifestyle TV, August 2011
- Good Morning Texas , July 2010 (local Dallas morning television show)
- North Texas Chevy Dealers
- AT&T Cell Phone Safety for Kids #ATTMobileSafety
- Texas Beef Council
- Ella’s Kitchen– Co-hosted #CreateSmiles Twitter Party which trended during Presidential Debate October 2012.
- All You Magazine (#AllYouCFK Campiagns)
- Petit Jean (Numerous #TxBacon Campaigns)
- CookiesKids.com (Multiple Campaigns)
- Sears (#SummerwithSears)
- Tyson Chicken and Family Game Night
- Renuzit (#TemptYourSenses Campaign)
- Walgreens- (#Balanced Rewards App)
- Walgreens #RxSavingsClub
*more copious list available upon request
TV contributions segments on Good Morning Texas:
- Demonstrating Chevy Malibu Remote Start, August 2011
- Chevy Malibu and iPod Interface, August 2011
- Chevy Malibu Trunk Perfect for Moms, July 2011
- Digital Mom and Back to School, July 2012
- Crystal & Co., interviews Jeff Kinney Author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid , November 2010
- Mamas Write Conference, August 2012
Most pinned article: Coupon Resource page which has gone viral multiple times since December 2011. (over 637,000 pins)
Most popular recipe: Crockpot Ravioli (over 108,000 pins)
Are you interested in working with Crystal & Co., or having me promote your brand? Read more about my stats and influence.