I am very late in saying thank you.
Thank you to all of the referring sites and readers that sent visitors my way in August!
Do you know where your blogging traffic comes from? Join me and Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog as we dive deeper into our analytics.
Crystal & Co is growing, with over 33,100 pageviews for the month of August!
Top Ten Referring Sites- August
- We Are THAT Family sent 1094 readers to my site last month. For over a year her weekly linky party has sent hundreds of readers to my site.
- Tip Junkie referred 971 crafty readers to my site.
- Tater Tots and Jello sent 698 readers over.
- I Heart Naptime brought 553 readers to Crystal & Co.
- Skip to my Lou sent 487 readers to my blog.
- Eat at Home sent 358 visitors to me after sharing my crockpot ravioli recipe with her readers.
- Today’s Creative Blog sent 300 readers my way.
- Org Junkie referred 268 readers after I shared my weekly meal plans on her site each Monday.
- Blue Cricket Designs sent me 186 visitors in August.
- The Girl Creative sent me 178 crafty visitors.
Additional Stats You Might Find Interesting
- Pinterest is hot. Readers pin your projects on this site and in turn new readers find you. Pinterest sent 1,944 visitors to Crystal & Co in August.
- I have shared a few times that changing to WordPress was one of the best choices I made. Now, being self hosted, I am showing up in the search engines more and more. It does not hurt that I am using a WordPress template called Thesis, that helps with my SEO. Google sent 5,212 visitors to my site last month as they searched keywords like easy recipes, monkey cupcakes, etc.
- I love my Faceboook readers! Last month Facebook referred 676 readers to Crystal & Co. If you shared a link to one of my projects on Facebook last month, thank you!
- Twitter referred 109 readers to Crystal & Co!
- My Crockpot Ravioli recipe was the most viewed post with 2,793 clicks!
Share your success and thank you top referring sites for August! It is not too late. Join us over at 3 Boys and a Dog to link up your success.